Code of Conduct
The Kennesaw State University Library System offers a wide range of services and materials to students, faculty, staff, and other community patrons. We committed to providing an environment that is conducive to study as well as welcoming to all users. These guidelines were developed in response to concerns from users about the increased noise in the library due to social conversation and cell phone use.
When you enter a Kennesaw State University Library, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Set your phone to silent or vibrate upon entering the building.
- Use designated areas only (see list below).
- Move immediately to a designated area when placing or receiving calls.
Designated Cell Phone Use Areas:
- Group Study Rooms.
- Areas near public elevators on 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors, and in the lobby of the Sturgis Library.
- Use of cell phones is not allowed in any other areas of the building.