Reserves Fees and Fines
- For laptops & iPads, a fine of $10 will be posted to your account for returning equipment late. An additional $10 will be applied for every 30 minutes the equipment is overdue.
- Overdue fines for 3 day or 7 day reserves are $3.00 per day.
- Maximum fine is $35 per item.
- Delinquent accounts may result in an administrative hold that could prevent registration for future terms and possible graduation.
- Lost or damaged items are determined by the library and depending on the amount of damage to item.
- Replacement cost are determined by the library, and a $35 processing fee and applicable overdue fees.
Contact our Access Services Department for further assistance:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw Campus: 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta Campus: 470-578-7276