Laptop Terms and Conditions
- Student’s must follow all Kennesaw State University Information Technology Computer Usage Policies and Computer and Network Usage Policies.
- Laptops/iPads must be returned 30 minutes before closing time.
- A fine of $10 will be posted to your account for returning equipment late. An additional $10 will be applied for every 30 minutes the equipment is overdue.
- In cases of emergency (fire alarm/evacuation of the building) students are responsible for the whereabouts of assigned laptops/iPads.
- Only the person who checks out the equipment can return the equipment.
- Any violations of the above policies will terminate your privilege of borrowing equipment from the KSU Library System.
Please be advised that any files/apps left on the circulating Library System equipment will automatically be removed once the device is turned off.
Contact our Access Services Department for further assistance:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw Campus: 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta Campus: 470-578-7276